Doctor Bobby Cheema (PhD)
Dr. Bobby Cheema is an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Senior Lecturer and Researcher at Western Sydney University, and an Associate Researcher at the National Institute of Complementary Medicine. He has 25 years of experience in exercise physiology and prescription, and is internationally recognized for the quality of his work. A complete list of his publications can be accessed at Google Scholar and Research Gate.
Dr. Cheema lives on the South Coast of New South Wales with his wife and two sons. He is an avid surfer and formerly an elite-level ice hockey player in his native Canada.
- PhD (Exercise Physiology), University of Sydney, Australia, 2006
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP), 2009-present
- MSc (Exercise Physiology), University of Victoria, Canada, 2002
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics (Exercise Science), UBC, Canada, 1999
- Date of Birth: January 12, 1974 Age: 43
- Height: 172 cm (5'8")
- Weight: 68 kg (150 lbs)
- Favorite meal: Homemade pizza and cold craft beer
- Passions: LIVING! (family, active lifestyle, nutritious and delicious food, learning, teaching, relaxation, sleep, travel)